swatchparty: essence cosmetics - MADE TO SPARKLE (limited edition).



1) made to sparkle - 
highlighting & transforming prismatic palette 
• 01 don’t let anyone ever dull your sparkle




   





swatches from the palette & the eyeliner:







2) made to sparkle - rose gold liquid eyeliner 
• 01 you were born to sparkle 




    



3) made to sparkle - highlighting glow drops 
• 01 oh, it’s so glow! 




   


swatches:






4) made to sparkle / surprise bag / 
sparkling lip balm 
• 01 shine bright like a diamond! 





    


    




 swatches:






say hello to new limited edition from essence cosmetics: MADE TO SPARKLE
I love the limited edition!!!! I bought so much from the edition,
I don’t do that very often (most times my fav things are sold out).
My favourite things are the highlighting palette
(perfect for the cheeks & the brow highlight) & the liquid eyeliner!

I collect liquid eyeliner & I´m very happy about that I´ve found a new great one in this LE.
Everything is pretty nice, but I´m a little sad about the last product (the surprise bag). 
The lip balm looks very shiny & awesome, but on the lips it doesn´t look sooooo shiny (look at the swachtes on my hand).
okay, it was a SURPRISE BAG, but a little bit more glitter for the lip balm would be great Essence ! :)

But after all: Everything is so shiny & beautiful! It´s a really good edition!

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts