swatchparty: nyx cosmetics - LOVE contours all / eye & face sculpting palette.












swatch: brow powder & highlighter
& contour





swatch: eyeshadows





ingredients:



say hello to the LOVE contours all palette!
This little baby was a awesome gift from my boyfriend & I´m loving it.
I´m addict to highlighter & eyeshadow palletes and now I´ve both in one pallette,
pretty great.

In this pallete you get 5 matt eyeshadows & 4 shimmery ones, 2 highlighter,
2 contour powders & 2 eyebrow powders. My first "all in one" palette, great for traveling.
Because of the swatches I think the contour powders are a little bit to dark for me & the eyebrow powders are not reaaaaally my colours (I can use them as shadows!), but I´ll see.
And the black eyeshadow colour surprised me the most of all products, one little soft  swipe on my arm and the colour BOOOM was there, matt & gorgeous.

I´m really excited to use this little baby on my face, because of the super soft eyeshadows.
ANNNNNND:
you can´t have enough palettes in your collection, so is little guy is a perfect gift, it fits so many skin colours! Buy it & you will love it.


HIGHLIGHT & BROW SWATCH VIDEO.


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts