swatchparty: zoeva - opulence pallete.





 


the awesome palette








swatches:





ingredients:



i love zoeva palettes, they are affordable & the colour range is everytime really awesome.
and now (!!!) say hello to the hottest new pallete from zoeva cosmetics, the opulence pallete.
the brilliant colours reminds me on the royals, so rich & powerful!
you find 2 matte shades & 8 shimmery shades in the palette, they match perfectly together.
I hope I can create a looooooot of looks out of it, because this is one of the best zoeva palettes I´ve ever seen, perfect for fall & winter.

And I really happy about the red shade, so many palletes doesn´t have good red shades that I like to use, the most red shades are to bright for me, but this red is really perfect one.

I´m happy, that I bought  this little baby.
I like her a loooooot. I hope you like her too.


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts