swatchparty: bh cosmetics • carli bybel deluxe • editon palette.



SHOP: bh cosmetics






   




SWATCHES



1.  ROW - EYESHADOWS


2. ROW - EYESHADOWS


3. ROW - EYESHADOWS


4. & 5. ROW - HIGHLIGHTER



PACKAGING



 


ingredients:



say hello to my wonderful creation from carli bybel !
this baby is my second palette from bh cosmetics & I´m impressed with the quality 
of the shadows & the highlighter again.  awesome shimmery & matte colours.
I used the palette a few times before I took the pictures and 
I´ve loved every look I´ve done with it.
for me it´s a very natural palette with a little bit of shine & colour, but not toooo crazy.
I think the palette was made for everybody, because not everbody likes to do 
bold eyelooks on the daily basis, like me.
the mix between the cold & warm shades is very beautiful 
and you´ve so many transitions shades to play with. 
you can find some looks with the palette on my blog, 
just use the label: "bh cosmetics" and you´ll find it !



PALETTE VIDEO


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts